fast fight fast fight

Not bad but could use improvements

To make the flash a lot more dramatic try zooming into the fight. Like when the black stick freezes time the a close up when he goes for the kill. It can make this flash way more interesting. Keep trying practice makes perfect.

Micwizard Micwizard

Crazy good and badass

This flash had good style, good graphics and is original.The music it goes well with the animation reason is it all is fastpaced action and the songs I bealive fits that idea. You have good talent and I hope you keep up your work this flash deserves it's awards.

The Little Theif The Little Theif

Funny!

Well the flash has everything great concept, great music, facial expressions are very funny and is a smooth flash. Everything to me went perfectly well. There is so much potiential in this concept. I hope you can continue on this concept it's great stuff!

Casino Vs Mario Vs Sonic: Ep.2 Casino Vs Mario Vs Sonic: Ep.2

Excellent!

What can I say this flash kicks ass! The voice acting was flawless, the jokes continue to make me laugh and the series continues to get better and better! To bad it takes a year for you to make each episode. Well perfiction has it's price right? Anyway I can't await for the next episode.

Budj responds:

Actually out of the year, I only spent about 2 months or so working on this. It depends on motivation. Thanks for the review :D!

Enjoy Your Heaven Enjoy Your Heaven

Well done

First off the animation was smooth and flaw less to me. Voice acting went perfectly with the animation. Nothing to complain about. Favorite scene was when the angel was yelling at the guy who didn't pay him money really unexpected. Thought the angel was a calm guy...guess not. Anyway nice job to eveyone who worked on this and the rewards were deserved.

Vete a la Versh 15 Vete a la Versh 15

ROFL!

I agree with darin575 the facial expressions that the characters have make the video more funny. Like when Mecoboy's reaction to the explosive was funny. (I understand and speak spanish so I understood what the charaters are saying). Funny video Darkar keep them coming.

Leo & Satan II Leo & Satan II

Easter egg

Slingback the easter egg is at the end of the video when you see the replay button look more down you see a stream of lava right by now you should see a easter egg thats pink and has a single line of blue on it. Now I have no clue what it shows so you will have to find out yourself. Now on the animation. First off nice voice acting really went well. The jokes as usual were good(the "sugar" was a drug wasn't it) I found Leo's reaction to the "sugar" quiet funny. Question which one of you guys does the voices for Leo and Satan?

Nintendo Wiiiiiiiiiiii Nintendo Wiiiiiiiiiiii

This would have been a nice april fool jokes.

Wow really didnt expect that. Funny how Luigi used the Wii to kill Basilix(sorry if I spelled it wrong) that was completly random. lengendoflink dont you think that shadow saving everyone is a little to obivious? Alvin will probably give us with a interesting turn out.

Tarboy Tarboy

Tarboy 2 please!!

At first i thought this was going to be a musical(since the granpa started to sing). Anyway this movie was amazing the music and the voice acting went so well together. Definetly Tarboy is among NG greatest vids. So now I think this question has been sprung up many times but will we ever see Tarboy 2 James Lee? If so you can bet that many people will gather to see the reaturn of Tarboy.

Madness: Rising Madness: Rising

Sick

wow the graphics are so realistic like those charecters are alive. And the killing spree is awesome. Soooo.. will there be a madness:Rising 2?